Ternoa is given the ambition to create time capsules. You heard that right. Thanks to the blockchain this becomes possible!
Transmission is a very important subject for all of us, so Ternoa has sought a way to transmit any type of data to our loved ones in an ultra-secure manner. Thus, the Ternoa blockchain was born. A technology allowing immutability, decentralization, and the consensus is evident to accomplish our mission.
Launched at the end of 2020, the French Ternoa project is currently experiencing strong growth. Based in the Basque Country but spreading beyond borders, the team is made up of digital experts, seasoned financiers, keen communicators, a great team ready to send capsules! Following two fundraising campaigns with angels and strategic funds, Ternoa is looking to expand its teams.
Ternoa tech team is organized into autonomous squads, each with its own activity. Each squad brings together all the roles and skills necessary to carry out its mission.
As a member of a multidisciplinary team (backend and frontend developers, product owner, UX and UI designers), you will design, develop and deliver features for Ternoa products.
As a React Native Developper, you will participate in the development of Ternoa wallet app and probably more for sure :)
Stack: React native
The job can be fully remote starting with a freelancer contract.
- Transform UX / UI design mockups and wireframes into frontend code
- Integrate models
- Develop new features using our development workflow
- Improve and optimize the frontend code (clean code)
- Set up tests to make regressions impossible
- Put yourself in our users' shoes in order to understand their needs (user centric)
- Reflect on and propose new functionalities
- Work with all your teammates to create the best possible tech organization
- Understand the world of blockchain and cryptocurrencies
- Review PRs of peer developers
- 3 years of experience in React Native
- Strong wireframe to design skills
- Implementation of TDD tests and knowledge
- Experience in agile methods (SCRUM)
- Proficient in the English language
Nice to hav
- Strong design/animation expertise
- Experience in developing Node.js backends
- Passionate and convinced that blockchain will change the world :)
- HR interview
- CTO interview
- Offer proposal